Electric Motors was founded in 1948 by Evansville native Albert H. Wolf and two partners, originally locating on Herron Avenue off North Green St. in Henderson. In 1954 they moved to a location on Highway 41 North in Henderson where they would stay for the next 64 years. Originally founded as an electrical contracting service, Electric Motors specialized in oil field work including setting poles and servicing the wells and repairing the associated motors. They have since branched out to sell and service motors and electrical components in many different industries across Western Kentucky and currently have one of the area’s largest in-stock inventories. Call us or stop by to find out more!